Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Disclaimer

It has come to my attention that several people from my husband's company (not the one he owns, because that one doesn't exist, but the one that employs him which has existed for more than 230 years) have started to read this blog. (Hi Aaron!) For this reason I would like to issue the following disclaimer.

Mrs. Smith and the Smith children are not as silly, stupid, wimpy, whiny, clumsy, careless, inept or unintelligent as the stories on this blog make it seem. We are witty, well mannered, urbane and graceful. Just the kind of people you would want to represent your company in a foreign country. These stories are meant to entertain our family and friends in the US and in no way reflect our actual life. We are way cooler than the people in these stories. I swear!

6 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Aren't you going to tell us all about the big plumbing/toilet convention there in New Delhi?

Suburban Correspondent said...

Oh, and check out www.voxford.blogspot.com - John Kelly is also spending time in a foreign country. Although, without 7 kids...just 2 teenagers, I think.

Rachel said...

Oh man...my diclaimer would read the opposite! Very funny post....I hope they believe you ;)

Unknown said...

as one of those "people" from mr. smith's work, i can honestly say that you dont come across as any of the above terms. Amusing, definately......

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh!!

Man, Amy, I didn't know I'd make you have to write a disclaimer!! Wow!

Unknown said...

This is truly funny blog...Mrs & Mr Smith you too seem to be a perfect match with such sense of humor I am literally rolling on the floor reading your blog...